1. The Owner is not responsible for the content imported by the Partners on the Portal, except in
cases where the illegality of the content is demonstrably notified by an authorized person, and the
content is not excluded without undue delay upon receipt of the notification. This responsibility of
the Owner doesn’t affect the Owner’s right to temporarily or permanently delete any information
entered by the Partner on the Portal if they independently obtain any suspicion of its illegal nature
or refuse to disclose such information. This authorization also applies to information that is not
inherently illegal but is capable of damaging the brand and interests of the Owner, other
companies of the group of which the Owner is a part of, or the Portal.
2. The Owner is authorized to unilaterally terminate the registration (block) of the partner in the case
of the violation of the rights stated by these Business conditions, particularly if the Partner:
- violates the rules about XML FEED;
- is offering the products, that conflict with legal regulations, or is publishing the offers with
any otherwise illegal content;
- is supplying the product to Users in conflict with a contract of sale (quality, quantity,
delivery date), or they didn’t deliver the products to a User due to a reason on the part of
- made interventions to XML FEED or the part of the Portal to manipulate the results of the
search for the Users, or is using illicit means to influence the search results;
- is not keeping the identification and contact information up-to-date;
- is sending unsolicited commercial notifications to Users or violates the obligations in the
handling of personal data;
- if there is even one day in delay with the payment of any monetary obligation to the
3. The Owner is entitled to condition the publication of data about the Partner, e-shop, or products
with their prior approval. If the information about the Partner, e-shop, or within the XML FEED is
provided misleadingly, is incomprehensible, or is included in the wrong category, the Owner is
entitled to modify the information accordingly.
4. The Owner is not responsible for displaying the goods within the offer on the Portal if the XML
FEED the Partner supplied doesn’t meet the conditions of the XML FEED defined in these
Business Conditions. Furthermore, the Owner doesn’t guarantee the display of all items from
XML FEED, nor is responsible for the correct display of individual items and the loss or damage
of data stored on the Portal. The Owner shall make all available efforts to promptly eliminate the
detected errors in the displayed offers or partial/complete unavailability of the Portal if they are
caused by reasons on their side.
5. The Owner is entitled to keep a database of Partners, containing their identification, contact
details, and reviews granted to the Partner and display them on the Portal even after the export of
XML FEED by the Partner or after the termination of the contractual relationship with the Partner
for any reason or after changing the e-shop owner.
6. The Owner is entitled to send trial orders of their goods to the Partners to verify prices, availability
of goods, and test the throughput of the system. These test orders must not contain data based
on which the Partner could believe that it is an actual order sent by a third party and based on it
to send the goods and issue a tax document on it. For this purpose, the test order must contain
information that it is a test order.
7. The Owner is entitled to terminate the registration of the Partner by notice, even without giving a
reason. The notice is effective on the last day of the calendar month in which the notice was
delivered to the Partner.
8. The Owner is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of information obtained during the
performance of his obligations during the term of the contract. The Owner is entitled to use
confidential information only to achieve the purpose for which it was provided, or made available.
The Owner is not entitled to publish, make available, or otherwise use confidential information for
the needs of third parties. A breach of the obligation of confidentiality for confidential information
shall not be considered if the Owner provides confidential information with the written consent of
the other Contracting Party, its employees, or other persons entrusted with the obligations of the
Owner, public authority, or if the obligation to provide confidential information arises from law or
decision of the relevant authority