1. Sign in to Google Ads.
2. Click Campaigns from the page menu.
3. Click the plus icon, then select New campaign.
4. Select Sales as your campaign goal.
5. Select Display as the campaign type.
6. Provide the URL address of your e-shop.
7. Enter a name for the campaign.
8. Click Continue.
9. Enter your budget and bidding details, then click Next.
10. On the “Campaign settings” page, click More settings.
11. Expand the “Dynamic ads” section, then click Use dynamic ads feed for personalized ads.
12. You might have to connect the Merchant center account for this.
13. Use the drop-down menu to select a business type for your feed. For example, if you’re remarketing shoes, choose Retail.
14. In the “Targeting” section, select your targeting options.
15. Create your responsive display ads.
16. Click Create campaign.
You are all set and ready to advertise.